Celebrity fans

Can anybody confirm for me that comedian Tom Binns is a MLF?

I'm fairly sure that he was co-presenter on a late night sports show in the late 90's called 'Under the Moon' with Danny Kelly and was 'revealed' as a Sunderland fan. I think he might've been interviewed for ALS around that time as well.

He was booted off the show for suggesting he'd engage in sexual relations with Michael Owen after his 98 World Cup goal.

He's most famous now as the character Ivan Brackenbury - Hospital Radio DJ - on things like 8 Out of 10 Cats does Countdown.

His wiki page says he was born in Sheffield so maybe I imagined his link to us, or have confused him with someone else.

Sorry to break it to you but denise Robertson died a couple of years back.

We still have kathy from Corrie and Gina mckee.

Then there's the 2 blokes from sky, Barry glendenning, Jonathan Wilson and Micky gray

Someone called her a MILF in the comments, surely it should be MLF.

Last edited:

I'm fairly sure that he was co-presenter on a late night sports show in the late 90's called 'Under the Moon' with Danny Kelly and was 'revealed' as a Sunderland fan. I think he might've been interviewed for ALS around that time as well.

He was booted off the show for suggesting he'd engage in sexual relations with Michael Owen after his 98 World Cup goal.

He's most famous now as the character Ivan Brackenbury - Hospital Radio DJ - on things like 8 Out of 10 Cats does Countdown.

His wiki page says he was born in Sheffield so maybe I imagined his link to us, or have confused him with someone else.

Seen him at a local comedy night and that character was class. Been good on tv too, but the TV show he did was awful :lol:

Yeah I remember Tom Binns on there at the time, think Lisa Rogers took over from him.
Remember he wore the new home kit on one episode, the 1997 Asics which we wore for the 1st season at the SOL, before it had been released and got a bollocking for it.

Back