Cecil The Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's killed loads..The news showed him 'proudly' posing with all those beautiful animals he had just snuffed out:mad:

He's obviously very adept at killing dangerous creatures, so adept in fact that I think he should be parachuted into Syria to sort those Isis chaps out.

He would be allowed to take his trusty rifle and crossbow with him of course.

Get it watched.

It's sickening, can't understand the appeal in killing animals like that at all, if I couldn't buy chicken at the supermarket I'd starve death.

In the knees hopefully.
Disgusting, horrible, monstrous yank bastard.

Once again I swear their f***ing gun laws are to blame for this.
What kind of sick bastard would want to shoot a lion? Or any wild animal like this?

Makes my piss fizz
"Again, I deeply regret that my pursuit of an activity I love and practice responsibly and legally resulted in the taking of this lion,"

I genuinely hope this cunt is hunted down and killed himself. What. The. Fuck. is wrong with 'people' like this!?!

Blokes life is ruined and he has brought it on himself. There should be more of these big game hunting knackers named and shamed and they might not be so keen. Hunting for food is fair enough but blokes like this are wiping out endangered and protected species just because they think they have enough money to get away with it.

There's millions of gulls want shooting over here. What's he doing over there shooting lions, the daft twart!?

Cecil anarl ffs!

I saw a seagull that had been run over today... it's mate was circling and shrieking.

f***ing best link ever. I posted it on FB and joined yelp just to give a review. They're being deleted I think but the flood is too heavy to stem them all. Some cracking ones there.

Blokes life is ruined and he has brought it on himself. There should be more of these big game hunting knackers named and shamed and they might not be so keen. Hunting for food is fair enough but blokes like this are wiping out endangered and protected species just because they think they have enough money to get away with it.

Not just for food, culling is sometimes good. Paying to kill a lion though? Fuck no. The stupid little man. I'd gladly pay to f***ing kick his veneers out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back