Cecil The Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw this followed by an American woman saying....'I love animals and that's why I hunt' Been trying to figure out that logic all night:mad:
Cecil was delibaretely led out of his reserve park........disgusting

I saw this followed by an American woman saying....'I love animals and that's why I hunt' Been trying to figure out that logic all night:mad:
Cecil was delibaretely led out of his reserve park........disgusting

Get her to put some trainers on and start running. Snipers, take your positions.

In the knees hopefully.
Disgusting, horrible, monstrous yank bastard.

Once again I swear their f***ing gun laws are to blame for this.
What kind of sick bastard would want to shoot a lion? Or any wild animal like this?

Makes my piss fizz

A great hunter that can proudly display its head on the wall of his home, to demonstrate how brave and courageous he was to take on the king of the beasts armed only with a pathetic little gun.

He's a twat and lion was probably a canny lad, but this kinda shite always gets blown out of proportion.

It was in Zimbabwe for fucks sake, think they have one or two more pressing issues for people to cry about on Twitter.

In the knees hopefully.
Disgusting, horrible, monstrous yank bastard.

Once again I swear their f***ing gun laws are to blame for this.
What kind of sick bastard would want to shoot a lion? Or any wild animal like this?

Makes my piss fizz
His "thing" was doing the actual kill with his crossbow! :evil:

Get her to put some trainers on and start running. Snipers, take your positions.
Aye and then the human doing the hunting can turn around and say....' i love humans and that's why I kill them' :confused:
Those pics where rich people pose next to these beautiful animals that they've needlessly killed, turns my stomach

I can see the attraction in proper hunting - stalking an animal for hours or days, a true test of skill against something with far more acute senses than you have. There's not even any need to kill these days, there are plenty of ways to 'mark' the animal as caught.

However, sitting on your fat arse waiting to blast the first thing that wanders past is awful.

Aye and then the human doing the hunting can turn around and say....' i love humans and that's why I kill them' :confused:
Those pics where rich people pose next to these beautiful animals that they've needlessly killed, turns my stomach

I'm a firm believer in Karma, but even I don't know what the hell could be done to balance out what they do. Aside from the whole hunting those murdering bastards for sport

A great hunter that can proudly display its head on the wall of his home, to demonstrate how brave and courageous he was to take on the king of the beasts armed only with a pathetic little gun.

Food chain innit mate. Nowt stopping the lion getting a gun but he's just too thick to do it.

Everyone will be complaining when it's the aliens hunting us with their laser beams!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back