Cecil The Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who killed Bambi????? The f***ing bastard.

I once went deer stalking in Scotland. They didn't deem me a proficient enough shot to take the kill though. They do have rules and its not quite the free for all that people may think. These hunters do have to have an acceptable skill level.
Hunting deer with a gun and a pack of dogs eh? What a hard (unt you are.

At the end of the day its a f***ing cat and mugabe and his mob have done far worse than this. In fact there are far worse things going on in the world every day and we dont bat a f***ing eyelid

People need to get a sense of realism

So are you suggesting we ignore all wildlife crime, allow species to be shot to extinction etc etc, until the day every dictator, terrorist group, serial killer etc is stopped. On that day we will say "nobody died of unnatural causes today, tomorrow we can look at other species?". Or, is it just about possible for people to care about both?

Hunting deer with a gun and a pack of dogs eh? What a hard (unt you are.
Nowt about being hard. Deer need to be controlled. FFS man they even close off Richmond Park in Bloody London for a time in October while they cull them. I went on a proper stalk with a proper game keeper. No dogs were used that day. Also we got fuck all too. The wily old stsg he was after was too wily. These things go on mate as does female genital mutilation. Its the way of the world. Oh and ive never disagreed that i am a (unt mind.

So are you suggesting we ignore all wildlife crime, allow species to be shot to extinction etc etc, until the day every dictator, terrorist group, serial killer etc is stopped. On that day we will say "nobody died of unnatural causes today, tomorrow we can look at other species?". Or, is it just about possible for people to care about both?
Nice twist mate.

I guess if you are some fundamentalist Christian American creationist who reads that 'The Lord gave man domain over all things' then shooting endangered species, denying climate change and supporting Trump fits into your perspective. 40 hours after being shot with a crossbow they finally dispatch the poor bloodied beast. I try not to wish ill on others yet ...

In the knees hopefully.
Disgusting, horrible, monstrous yank bastard.

Once again I swear their f***ing gun laws are to blame for this.
What kind of sick bastard would want to shoot a lion? Or any wild animal like this?

Makes my piss fizz
Can hunters not use a bullet something like a paintball so they know they've shot it but don't have to kill it.

In the knees hopefully.
Disgusting, horrible, monstrous yank bastard.

Once again I swear their f***ing gun laws are to blame for this.
What kind of sick bastard would want to shoot a lion? Or any wild animal like this?

Makes my piss fizz
So the lion was roaming the wide open spaces of the USA and was shot by dentists on safari?

its weird and sick posing next to dead animals imho

but its amazing how outraged people get on this and how much publicity it gets, especially with the horrendous stuff that is going on across africa involving humans

and i class myself as an animal lover , but i still think modern society is absolutely fcked as it can only seeming find outrage in certain circumstances (usually involving americans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back