CC : Worcesrershire vs Durham

Who has voted for player of the year?
I think you have until next Friday
My thoughts
Lee’s ,Robinson and Raine but if there was a vote for most improved player Clarky would get my vote

Who has voted for player of the year?
I think you have until next Friday
My thoughts
Lee’s ,Robinson and Raine but if there was a vote for most improved player Clarky would get my vote
Shows how many outstanding performances there have been this season when I could have easily voted for Lees, Raine, Potts or Clark but I have voted for the brilliant Ollie Robinson.

Aye, Kent must have some outstanding talent on their books if they let him go. A brilliant acquisition.

Kent made Sam Billings the red ball captain for this season so Robinson was never going to get a game.

Ironically Billings stepped down from the captaincy in June although remained as First choice WK. Not playing in the present round of games though

Kent made Sam Billings the red ball captain for this season so Robinson was never going to get a game.

Ironically Billings stepped down from the captaincy in June although remained as First choice WK. Not playing in the present round of games though

They've also got Jordan Cox who is an outstanding talent.

So what happens here? Do we keep going for full batting points or shake hands on a draw at 350?

Back