CC :: Sussex v Leicestershire

Leicestershire need 59 more with 4 wickets left.

Current partnership put on 107 and still going.

This could go either way but my money is on Leicestershire.

I know everyone's lost interest, but this is looking like a good finish: Leicestershire are 346/6 at lunch with 153 runs needed from 63 overs.

Imagine the fume on here if this result still mattered to our promotion/title hopes :lol:

Leicestershire need 45 runs with 3 wickets remaining :eek:
Must be a (near) record chase if Leics pull off this off

Middlesex chased down over 500 in a Championship game at Lords a few years ago. Chris Rogers scored a fuckload.

Why's Salisbury got a runner? Injured himself breaking 80mph?
Chris Wright giving this a go. Back to back sixes. 19 runs remaining.

Last edited:
Does this mean that we get Ackerman now..?
Good luck to Leicestershire in one day final
Hard luck Leics with result but in my heart not too disappointed because it gives a further points buffer incase of any ECB shannigans regarding any dubious points deductions over the next two games for Durham

Last edited:
Does this mean that we get Ackerman now..?
Good luck to Leicestershire in one day final
Hard luck Leics with result but in my heart not too disappointed because it gives a further points buffer incase of any ECB shannigans regarding any dubious points deductions over the next two games for Durham
No they still have two games to get promoted.

They play us as well. We play Worcs too, so we've got a big say in who comes up with us.

I was listening yesterday to the Sussex / Leicester commentary and I may be wrong but I thought they mentioned that it was to be Ackerman’s last game for Leics

I was listening yesterday to the Sussex / Leicester commentary and I may be wrong but I thought they mentioned that it was to be Ackerman’s last game for Leics
The deal announced at the time was from 2024. So I don't see why that would change.

They're still in the hunt for promotion, so I hope the commentator/yourself are mistaken. As we'd be raging if the shoe was on the other foot.

Back