CC :: Notts v Durham

Strange sort of day really, pitch looks pretty true and after some of the starts players have had and partnerships we built it does seem like an opportunity missed.

That said, after being inserted I think it’ll be seen as a win for the lads to still be batting in the morning, like Carty says, if we can get up beyond 300 we’re well in the game.

Ha’way Durham!

Strange sort of day really, pitch looks pretty true and after some of the starts players have had and partnerships we built it does seem like an opportunity missed.

That said, after being inserted I think it’ll be seen as a win for the lads to still be batting in the morning, like Carty says, if we can get up beyond 300 we’re well in the game.

Ha’way Durham!
Even a shout out of yours truly 😉

I’m not about tomorrow, but will keep an eye on alerts. I fancy rushy on this pitch tomorrow.
Even a shout out of yours truly 😉
Did you get on rose? Turning his round right around, one off the lead. I’m on him, and Harman with my usual all in 10p ews

Last edited:
I’m not about tomorrow, but will keep an eye on alerts. I fancy rushy on this pitch tomorrow.

Did you get on rose? Turning his round right around, one off the lead. I’m on him, and Harman with my usual all in 10p ews
No I'm struggling with gambling 30 quid this week tenner more than normal and I always run out before weekends now, but struggling with few things at the moment

No I'm struggling with gambling 30 quid this week tenner more than normal and I always run out before weekends now, but struggling with few things at the moment
That’s why I stick to the 10p and 50ps. Take care. I get just the same buzz out of those stakes

Had this on in the garage while I was refurbing a bat for a customer. Good craic they were and just glad some cricket is back.

Dangerous turf that. No matter what, you get stick these days
I'm really negative about myself as well but just started getting gradually better but then I get told I look like I'm on drugs and it accidentally gets read out on screen, then someone who I get on with was in area yesterday was in area saying it was last minute thing yet had booked group five a side, I wouldn't have played anyway just don't lie ha ha

Back