CC :: Notts v Durham

We definitely have. 4 gifts we’ve given them, Mike Newell on commentary reckons they’ve bowled well - I’m not saying they haven’t, but we should be no more than 3 down going off what I’ve seen (every ball).

There’s another one. Fuck sake.

196-7.

Totally agree. I've watched all day and we should be around 220/4 but for pissing wickes away

Got into a great position but given some shockers away. 250 looks like it'll be an achievement now.

(and I forgot the Chicago Blackhawks in my hockey tweet. :evil: )

Last edited:
Probably kybosh the lad but Burnham has looked a lot less streaky in this innings than previous seasons.

I would rather we'd kept Richardson than Poynter.

Why is he still at the club? He's done nowt.
Think the last time I got after him on here he scored a maiden ton :lol:
Him and Erkersley are a joke. Hard to believe pro cricketers
did Ned E not finish with a decent average last term?

Last edited:
Think the last time I got after him on here he scored a maiden ton :lol:

did Ned E not finish with a decent average last term?

Averaged 25 in Bob Willis trophy but 40 in the 2019 CC. I'd agree he's one of our better batsmen but threw his wicket away after playing himself in, today. Got himself out a few times with wafts.

which Mystic Meg said we'd be 270/7 at cop?

The way Carse & Raine have dug in with Coughlin to come - we could push towards 300 tomorrow morning.

Which will be a reasonable score first proper game / albeit pitch looks good.

Good recovery from Carse and Raine there. Don't quite follow Notts logic putting us in if it was such a good batting track but they will be happy to have restricted us to 241/7. Need to try and get near to 275-300 tomorrow.

Back