CC: Lancashire v Durham

Davies c Harte b Rimmington 15. 51-3. Lead is 107.

Livingstone c Bancroft b Raine 35. 54-4. Lead is 110.

Jones run out (Trevaskis) 5. 59-5, lead is 115.

Important period before tea here. Another 1 or 2 and we're fav's if they can add 40 or so runs then i think they are. Very even at the moment

108/5 - lead of 164 at tea. Make them slightly ahead at the moment, but a few quick wickets and a chase of less than 250 is do-able IMO

*Especially if Anderson isn't able to bowl

Last edited:
Croft b Rimmington 35. Kept very low. 203 the lead. 6 down.

Bohannon c Eckersley b Carse 22. 175-7 - 231 lead.

Close 203-7 - lead of 260.

Last edited:
Let a good position slip away today, be interesting tomorrow to see how both teams cope with the loss of Anderson. Especially considering they operated with a three pronged seam attack at the start of our first innings - rotating them all before throwing the ball to Bohanon.

It’ll be a real test of the lads’ mettle - as TRT alluded to.

Let a good position slip away today, be interesting tomorrow to see how both teams cope with the loss of Anderson. Especially considering they operated with a three pronged seam attack at the start of our first innings - rotating them all before throwing the ball to Bohanon.

It’ll be a real test of the lads’ mettle - as TRT alluded to.
Lancs will probably have to declare (Or score very quickly) this morning to give their depleted bowling attack enough overs to bowl us out. They might already have enough runs, I don't know. All results are possible, still :)

I’d take a draw now like. 285 the lead. Rimmo just got the Kolpaker.

Lancs will probably have to declare (Or score very quickly) this morning to give their depleted bowling attack enough overs to bowl us out. They might already have enough runs, I don't know. All results are possible, still :)

Aye, but I think the pitch is misbehaving a bit.

Plus their spinners are better than ours :confused:

Last edited:

Back