CC: Durham vs Worcs

Cricinfo have gone to pot! They were slow to up-date, but then added Essex, Notts, Kent, Surrey and Warwicks to Division 2 Table all on zero points!!!!! Bizarre or what?
I know, got the app and alert. Good old bbc were on the ball

got to be honest, i was not sure it was a great decision to declare with only 351 lead with 20 overs and a full day and what looked like fantastic batting conditions, rimmo was giving it the smasheroony* treatmeant and i thought we really wanted to have stayed in longer but seems international cricketers might be better at cricket stuff than i am.

* copyright @look out piano 2019

That last wicket partnership was irritating!
Got a mate who supports Worcs and he’s in Oz at the moment.....and I told him this morning that it would be in the bag by Tea.....I really wanted to have him wake up to a message telling him “told ya so!” and Morris and D’Oliviera were putting a spanner in the works....but up steps Rushy and the rest is history.....G’Day Ben....told ya so! :lol:

Another great win for the rejuvenated Durham and it's just a pity that the T20 is now starting as the momentum we're building up is something to behold.

While there are some of the team who are out of sorts it's great that without fail, someone seems to step up to the mark and it was great to see Burnham joining the party and a word of praise for Nathan Rimmington whose recent comeback performances is one of the stories of the season while of course Rushy is simply a force of nature.

What with this victory and the wonderful scenes on Sunday evening in The Sticky Wicket and for some (well four actually) watching the Super Over in The Trapdoor Stand on a delay :lol:this is a game that will live in the memory forever.

Oh and I shall be back with the CC thread in a months time for the Leics game to see if I can extend 'my' unbeaten run:lol: but in the meantime anyone who wants to do the T20 stuff then it's all yours!:lol:

Haway Durham Division 1 beckons!!!!:D

Back