CC: Durham vs Worcs

Must be said that playing 3 games of cricket in mid to late September is asking for a farcical end to the season

It's ridiculous scheduling but not quite as bad as last year when we had three home games from the last week in August to the end of September. It was excellent weather for all three but that of course was the golden summer of 2018.

Really proud of how the lads have turned things around this season. We're going into the T20 in good form, then the championship run in in September will be interesting. We've got to play a few of the teams at the top, so it's all to play for :)

Excellent
Nowt more to add really
Bostock says they have contingency plans regarding the absence of Bancroft
Can anybody add anything to this

Only that it won't be Latham, he will be in Sri Lanka with New Zealand.

Monday picture.
360degree

Best view in the ground.

Will always associate it with the mags me unfortunately

True. It's a song about a bunch of Jawdees on a charabanc trip from Balmbras to the Blaydon races.

Last edited:
As I was leaving the ground yesterday the young lad with the learning difficulties (I’m not sure of his condition) the one that is always encouraging the team by shouting “give us a wicket” or “I want a wicket” was also leaving with his Dad (I assume) he was telling the stewards and everyone within earshot that Rushy had signed a match ball and given it to him and he was waving it around for all to see, one very happy young lad, well done Rushy.

As I was leaving the ground yesterday the young lad with the learning difficulties (I’m not sure of his condition) the one that is always encouraging the team by shouting “give us a wicket” or “I want a wicket” was also leaving with his Dad (I assume) he was telling the stewards and everyone within earshot that Rushy had signed a match ball and given it to him and he was waving it around for all to see, one very happy young lad, well done Rushy.

He comes to all our games that lad makes plenty noise ( that’s LCC games )

Back