CC : Durham vs Leicestershire

Fernando has looked good in this match. Wonder if this puts him under consideration for next season.

Albeit I thought the rumour was getting McAndrew in as the overseas bowler.

I’m not sure about the rumour, but the official line from the club (Bostock and Campbell on commentary during the last home game) was that it would be a fast bowler that would turn heads.

I'm hoping for plenty of wickets for Ben Raine tomorrow. Harmer is done on 61 and BR has 59, so 3 more wickets will see him overtake Harmer as the season's top wicket taker. Hutton has 60 wickets, so BR needs to take at least 3 wickets, but also 2 more than Hutton. I hope he does it. It would be quite the achievement and it would be nice to finish with both the top run scorer and the top wicket taker in the county championship for the season
Not looking good for Ben

I’m not sure about the rumour, but the official line from the club (Bostock and Campbell on commentary during the last home game) was that it would be a fast bowler that would turn heads.
Well that's not McAndrew then

Maybe Morris then Western Australia and all. Also rapid so may fit that title better.

Fernando has looked good in this match. Wonder if this puts him under consideration for next season.

Albeit I thought the rumour was getting McAndrew in as the overseas bowler.
IT is and I'm sure North has someone lined up if not him but, if all that goes South then maybe Fernando Po can do it.

Fantastic Durham! Great team and great work from North to bring in bowlers as needed throughout the Sean.
Well deserved by all and the club are in a good position to compete strongly in the 1st Division next year.

Back