CC: Durham vs Leicestershire

Well well well Cameron Steel has another wicket. Subtle irony about that given comment above
Yes final hour also

Spin bowling has always been a problem for us historically, both playing it and bowling it, so can understand completely why we haven't seen much of it today - moreover when you factor in the strength and skill of our seam attack. Steel has bowled very well in this spell though and I'm sure in hindsight Eckersley would've loved to have given him more overs.

In other news, Gloucestershire are going to piss their game unless weather intervenes.

2 wickets to get, 48 lead - 14 overs remain.

Fatty Batter timewasting now. Umpires saying fuckall.

Last edited:
Spin bowling has always been a problem for us historically, both playing it and bowling it, so can understand completely why we haven't seen much of it today - moreover when you factor in the strength and skill of our seam attack. Steel has bowled very well in this spell though and I'm sure in hindsight Eckersley would've loved to have given him more overs.
11 potentially costly runs there though

Well deserved ton by the fat fucker

Last edited:
Need two quick wickets here like. If the overs remaining goes under 10 and they're still batting I think the umpires will call it.

Last edited:
Won't have the time to get the runs needed. Even if we get the wickets.

Fair play to Leicestershire. Cosgrove and Ackermann partnership was a killer.

Gloucestershire need 79 runs from 12 overs

Last edited:
I can think of quite a few games like this in the last five or six seasons where we were defied on the last day by lower order resistance...… Seems to be a growing thing too, remember the heartbreakers more than the last ditch wins unfortunately.
Are the overs remaining taking into account 2 lost between innings?

8 overs to bat if we get the last two in this over.

Game Over.

Last edited:
You know, the umpires are f***ing cocks. I just don't think they fancy staying for ten more overs - they've fucked about on more than one occasion during this match, not playing when there was no rain on earlier days and now it is visibly brighter. We likely won't even bowl them out in 10 overs, nevermind win the game, but the game should be allowed to reach a natural conclusion instead of these two moaning bastards deciding its over.

Back