CC :: Durham v Sussex

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have been there today how did Salisbury bowl? I know he has done ok since he arrived but Iam not sure about him long term. He had always looked a bit ordinary to me.

For those who have been there today how did Salisbury bowl? I know he has done ok since he arrived but Iam not sure about him long term. He had always looked a bit ordinary to me.

Was only watching on the stream but …..

I like him but ….. his first spell looked a bit innocuous, 2nd was better but later on all bowlers looked flat except Rushy. Overall I've seen him bowl better.

Weighell bowled well first, a bit erratic later. I was a bit surprised he player as I thought he didn't do that well against Derby.

I was thinking during the play that those 4 are one of the better County bowling units - and we have Potts, Carse, Coughlin to come too.

Still unsure what to make of him to be honest. He was a bit expensive early on today. Few of us at the game think he may be under pressure from Carse soon. Nice headache to have though as he gives 100%

Still unsure what to make of him to be honest. He was a bit expensive early on today. Few of us at the game think he may be under pressure from Carse soon. Nice headache to have though as he gives 100%
Yeah that is kind of what I think. He has done nothing wrong but I think we have better. I reckon Carse will play in the 50 over it looks like they are making it easy with him.

Taking the bairn tomorrow. Anyone know if you're allowed to pop in and out? I doubt she will sit for the full day.

Nah. He's good enough and there's space in the squad. Injuries etc. etc. etc.

Don't worry about it, just bowl.

How much of a lead would people be confident with?
It seems to be getting easier as the game progresses. So, 275? Though I'd prefer 375.

Last edited:
How much of a lead would people be confident with?

Minimum 250 I would say.
Rushy was fielding on the boundary yesterday and was saying it's a slow pitch and seemed to be getting slower.

Gate 6, they're both daft as brushes.

Not wrong there.:lol:

I'm not saying it's a bit nippy here today but even Vic the groundsman has decided to opt for long trousers.

Lees caught behind third ball of the day.

Last edited:
Wondering what’s happening with Young Potts is he still injured looked a good prospect before his injury last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back