CC Durham v Northants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another 4 wickets for Bunny Onions today. Not giving him a 2 year contract and offering 2 years to Rimmington is the worst decision in terms of playing personnel in the history of DCCC.

That’s a massive overreaction.

I’d say the inviting back of Shoaib Akhtar was far worse. Plenty others too that have been worse.

That’s a massive overreaction.

I’d say the inviting back of Shoaib Akhtar was far worse. Plenty others too that have been worse.

Shoaib was brilliant in his first spell here, loved watching him.

Onions deserved better and is still performing to a high standard. Poor from the club.

Shoaib was brilliant in his first spell here, loved watching him.

Onions deserved better and is still performing to a high standard. Poor from the club.

He was brilliant and horrific in equal measure as I remember - some absolutely electrifying spells of bowling, but then if he didn’t fancy it, we might aswell have been playing with 10.

I don’t disagree we should’ve kept Bunny, but he wanted more than the club could presumably offer - with the coaching aspect included.

What’s going on at your home town club sent a load of kids with little adult guidance to our place yesterday to loss by 200 runs

Not a clue marra, haven’t been there this season.

New record 8th wicket partnership for Durham against Northamptonshire (88*)

Last edited:
*******A BATTING POINT*******

201-7

Partnership is 120*.

Not sure it will matter given the rain coming but nice to see some grit from these two.

I don’t think the forecast is as bad for us as it’s meant to be for the South like. Not saying we’ll get a result, but hopefully we can get a few bowling points before the rain ruins it completely.

Ben Raine (74*) new career high FC score.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back