Cavapoo or Cockerpoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

We've always had Labradors, they will eat anything, including the furniture
Me too before this one, my lab lives with my mam and dad tho, she went for the bairn a couple of times when she was little so had no option. Love labs but have to say I really like having a smaller dog that doesn’t stop your circulation when they treat you like a settee.

Hypoallergenic Dog Breeds, Best Hypoallergenic Dog List

Definitely jumping on the hypoallergenic band wagon, and as to the first part you would think that is the case but greeders are literally putting anything to anything and coming up with a fancy name for it.
Sorry mate. What meant to say was people buying them because they are non-shedding.
Werent cockapoos invented to combat weak rear leg in cockers?

I've got a cocker and sprocket
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
I’ve got 5 Dalmatians (well 13 at the minute as got a litter of 8) and 3 Bracco Italiano.

The Bracco are really good and fit in well with the Dals.

As a matter of interest, how much would a Dalmatian puppy set me back. Not fussed about the KC papers as it would be a pet, and are they really crazy?

I want a sausage dog, son wants a husky and other half would just be happy with a dog and we have agreed on another whippet but I think we'd all be happy with a Dalmation but I don't think their reputation would suit us

Sensible people have cats unlike dog slaves.
I'd rather have a cat but I'm outvoted

Just get a full spaniel man

I've got a cocker and sprocket and they are both superb and suprisingly calm

Not a bad bone in either ot them.

I rented a room from a woman who owned a cocker a fair while back (late 90s). Cracking dog who, presumably has gone to the great kennel in the sky! Great temperament, daft as a brush, anything on the kitchen floor was his apart from broccoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back