Caught speeding #189245

Just got a letter through the post saying I was caught doing 35 on a 30 road in Crook. I was expecting this letter as the incident in question, I was behind a tractor who was doing 20, I overtook him and just as I got level I seen the police speed van parked up on the side of the road.

I was also caught doing 35 in a 30 2 years ago so did the speed awareness course, I assume I won't be offered it again this time? Is there any way I can appeal obviously stating the fact I was only overtaking a tractor?

If I end up with 3 points, how much is this likely to impact my insurance? I am already paying £1200

Fed up.

Just got a letter through the post saying I was caught doing 35 on a 30 road in Crook. I was expecting this letter as the incident in question, I was behind a tractor who was doing 20, I overtook him and just as I got level I seen the police speed van parked up on the side of the road.

I was also caught doing 35 in a 30 2 years ago so did the speed awareness course, I assume I won't be offered it again this time? Is there any way I can appeal obviously stating the fact I was only overtaking a tractor?

If I end up with 3 points, how much is this likely to impact my insurance? I am already paying £1200

Fed up.

You could have overtook him doing 30

Back