Cattermole

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had plenty of the ball today and on the whole team did well considering he hadn't played recently. You shouldn't underestimate the influence of an experienced head in a successful football team.
I agree. But we aren't successful. We've dropped two leagues with lots of experienced heads. Oshea and cattermole for example. Both of whom should have been shipped years ago.

How many other teams have had two red cards overturned in this league this season I wonder? Which have cost us points. Yes it's the same story every week because it happens every week.

Yeah it just happens to us every week does it?

Yeah it’s just poor old Sunderland given nothing all the time whether we the big club, small club, it’s just one big conspiracy the whole of football hates us :D

He's struggled against anyone with pace, barney rubble legs.....You like him, fine, i don't....Let it go!
Why can't you admit when he plays well or you have to make an excuse for it and the wage argument is irrelevant. Why don't you criticise others

If he plays well people should say soo if he doesn’t than say soo too.

If I did not know better you would think some people actually want him to play poor!
It's embarrassing people can't be objective I'm not really a honeyman fan but I can admit when he does well and don't need to make excuses as do why he does.

Last edited:
I reckon all these useless old refs think they make their name by booking him

Although the silly old duffer from yesterday could have given a couple of pens against us

What a load of absolute rubbish!

Why would refs make a name for themselves by booking him? he is a player in league one FFS!

No one outside our fans gives a fuck.

Still streets behind McGeouch though iirc.[/QUOTE
Still streets behind McGeouch though iirc.
Not taking anything away from McGeouch, marra, quality player but Catts is like Marmite. You love him or hate him. Very few inbetweens. I love him. Always wished he played for us, even in his early days at the Smoggies:cool:

I agree. But we aren't successful. We've dropped two leagues with lots of experienced heads. Oshea and cattermole for example. Both of whom should have been shipped years ago.
Dear me marra. Don't possibly see how you can compare Catts and O'Sheas contribution to the team in recent times. Catts had an injury which sidelined him for a good couple of seasons, basically. Still playing through the pain barrier so I hear. If managed correctly, which I think Jack is doing, he is one of the first names on the team sheet and rightly so, IMHO:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why can't you admit when he plays well or you have to make an excuse for it and the wage argument is irrelevant. Why don't you criticise others

It's embarrassing people can't be objective I'm not really a honeyman fan but I can admit when he does well and don't need to make excuses as do why he does.
This, mate:cool:

It was a foul but their players had done worse and got nowt. That foul on the second half was a straight red but the ref bottled it.

Man of the match today, imo
I only got to watch the end of the match look o nein seemed to be kicked at every opportunity . That tackle on power was nasty too .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back