Cattermole

There is no way we will get rid of him. Even if we loaned him out and paid 90% of his wages I can’t think of a single club who would be willing to pay the other 10%. Why would they? I very much doubt he would improve any team at our level or above.

It’s disgusting people on here still defend him, comfortable until he came on. He was poor in the premier league, poor in the championship and guess what.... poor in league one,.

Pound for pound the worst ever player in Sunderland’s history.
I’ll raise you a Gareth Hall, Kevin Kilbane, Jozy Altidore, Lee Camp, Brett Angel.... in fact the list is endless.

There is no way we will get rid of him. Even if we loaned him out and paid 90% of his wages I can’t think of a single club who would be willing to pay the other 10%. Why would they? I very much doubt he would improve any team at our level or above.
If we cannot get rid of him then I just hope he is kept as far away from our first team squad as possible. He literally has nothing to offer a fresh, positive team.

It’s a race I’ll grant you, transfer fee and wages- wouldn’t want to pick a winner.

Atleast Rodwell took a hint and left.
Took a Hint?! Bloody hell man! His skin was so thick that he almost needed the entire sound system from a heavy metal gig to even hear the message and even then his brass neck was so stiff that it took over six months to get any movement from him!

Please go and give your head a shake . I watched the whole game. He came on and did OK. Why criticize someone without an ounce of knowledge of how he played. The guy did ok just like the rest of them. Its posters like this who give the club the negative vibes that have got us where we are.
A decent point considering we had 4 first choice players not avaailable.

Well said mate. Some of the posters on here make me cringe. Know FUCK ALL about the game and are an embarrassment to this site and most of all SAFC.

It’s disgusting people on here still defend him, comfortable until he came on. He was poor in the premier league, poor in the championship and guess what.... poor in league one,.

Pound for pound the worst ever player in Sunderland’s history.
Your last sentence is bollocks like but the rest of it is spot on. He looked so negative and shot to bits. Gladly we’re moving away from that squad and mentality cos it is honking.

This, mostly to stop the massive over reactions towards him.

It's becoming pathetic tbh
I don't see it as an over reaction when he's been one of our worst performers for about 4 years yet he's still getting into the squad. Lots of people are sick of seeing him representing our club and want him gone. No over reaction there at all.

I don't see it as an over reaction when he's been one of our worst performers for about 4 years yet he's still getting into the squad. Lots of people are sick of seeing him representing our club and want him gone. No over reaction there at all.
Massive over reaction today. It's been utterly pathetic

This anti Cattermole shite is becoming ridiculous now. What are we trying to achieve by it? We are probably stuck with him now whether we like it or not so trying to ruin a player who is costing us a f***ing fortune is beyond stupid. All we will end up doing is paying his contract off then who is the winner.
Why not do what Sunderland fans used to be famous for and get behind the team .

Back