Cattermole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest you'd have said that regardless of how he played. I've said he wasn't great . He wasn't. He wasn't as bad as you said

It's not me who needs to give anything up, you gormless Herbert
Even you can’t defend him today, absolute wank

Mumba wasn't flawless and I wasn't surprised to see him get off .However I think mumba would have dribbled that whilst cattermole, without any options, was forced into that impossible pass.
Thought Mumba struggled with the physical approach from Luton today and was not surprised he was taken off - thought he may have been taken off at half time to be honest.

We have to work something out, we’re stuck with him, we can’t get any use out of him, no one is going to pay for him. If he stays he’ll cost us badly like today.

Take a hit and pay him off, he has such a negative influence on the players and the crowd he could cost us going up.

I agree to a certain extend but to be honest mate, it’s not just his performance today.

It’s frustrating that he’s anywhere near the first team squad.

He is soaked in failure and negativity and is a constant reminder of all that was wrong with the club. He needs to go.

Doubt you'll find a SAFC fan who disagrees with that. He wasn't the issue today though, and we should have scored another couple while he was on the pitch, we had our best spell while he was on.

The OP though is a tedious prat who would have started the same thread if we had won 20-0. Bloke is a chronic bore on here.

Doubt you'll find a SAFC fan who disagrees with that. He wasn't the issue today though, and we should have scored another couple while he was on the pitch, we had our best spell while he was on.

The OP though is a tedious prat who would have started the same thread if we had won 20-0. Bloke is a chronic bore on here.
Bang on

I don't think the issue was taking Mumba off but there were other options. If a team is battling and physical then Cattermole is the last person you want on. Does nothing positive.

And the ball arives at the feet of Cattermole in midfield, throw in to Luton as he passes the ball into touch.

Or

Cattermole loses the ball in midfield due to a horrendous first touch.

Or

The Luton defence is stretched, Cattermole turns on a sixpence and passes it back to his goalkeeper.

Or

Luton hit Sunderland on the break, Cattermole makes no attempt to track back.

Or

Luton corner, Cattermole loses his man on the edge of the area, and there’s the equaliser.

Or.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back