Cattermole

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's been interesting seeing quite a few people thinking you're a Doyle. I'm not one of them mind. You're tedious to the extreme at times but I'm sure you're a sound lad.
It’s okay to admit when you’re wrong mate, however defending the indefensible will only make you look like you’re obsessed. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

It’s disgusting people on here still defend him, comfortable until he came on. He was poor in the premier league, poor in the championship and guess what.... poor in league one,.

Pound for pound the worst ever player in Sunderland’s history.

had worse than him, far worse

It’s okay to admit when you’re wrong mate, however defending the indefensible will only make you look like you’re obsessed. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Odd saying that about a broken clock mind but not true. It might point to the time of day or night, but it is not a working clock, therefore not "telling" the time. :rolleyes::lol:

A player aged 30 who has spent all of his career playing premiership football should be standing out and a class above anything in league 1. To see how poor of a player he is and anonymous is one of the reasons we're in the mess we are.

Clearly not the player he WAS but he’s not why we are where we are. I thought everyone understood now how we got in the shit. Maybe we should have fan workshops to educate.

Time for a new era, damned by association but please it was not the Cattemoles or O’Shea’s who got us where we are, on the contrary we would have been here a lot sooner without them

It’s disgusting people on here still defend him, comfortable until he came on. He was poor in the premier league, poor in the championship and guess what.... poor in league one,.

Pound for pound the worst ever player in Sunderland’s history.

Never read so much made up rubbish on a post on here. Has to be a wind up

We have to work something out, we’re stuck with him, we can’t get any use out of him, no one is going to pay for him. If he stays he’ll cost us badly like today.

Take a hit and pay him off, he has such a negative influence on the players and the crowd he could cost us going up.

You are really on a wind up... that or it’s deeply personal

Last edited:
Again you're failing to read what I post . Engage your brain sunshine

The 3

You're a stupid man - stupid is as stupid does.

Nowt wrang with HKP mate.
Why do you feel the need to post threats you've started and further highlight your stupidity?

Last edited:
Cattermole has been a very good player for us.
He’s been determined, and always tried to lead and drive the team on.

Personally, I think we’re starting afresh , and would prefer to see a squad without him - he’s not our future, and I think we will be ok without him.

If he’s picked , I will support him - and I certainly won’t judge him after one appearance in league one, playing with loads of new team mates, presumably feeling pretty low after all the abuse unfairly (imo) dished out to him.
Tbh, the only reason why he’s getting abuse is because of his wage packet.
If his contract had finished last year and he said he was desperate to play for us for a season to get us promoted and took a fair wage for league one, he would be getting nowhere near the amount of shite.

Seems like we’re blaming him for Maggies contract ffs!

Smartin used to slag Pickford off as being useless and now he’s talking down to people as if he knows everything and they know nowt. The thick fuck.

No where near as bad as people are making out.

The dogs abuse he gets is bandwagon stuff.

Hope he gets his move but is good enough to do a job at Sunderland if he doesn't.

Cattermole has been a very good player for us.
He’s been determined, and always tried to lead and drive the team on.

Personally, I think we’re starting afresh , and would prefer to see a squad without him - he’s not our future, and I think we will be ok without him.

If he’s picked , I will support him - and I certainly won’t judge him after one appearance in league one, playing with loads of new team mates, presumably feeling pretty low after all the abuse unfairly (imo) dished out to him.
Tbh, the only reason why he’s getting abuse is because of his wage packet.
If his contract had finished last year and he said he was desperate to play for us for a season to get us promoted and took a fair wage for league one, he would be getting nowhere near the amount of shite.

Seems like we’re blaming him for Maggies contract ffs!
Absolute rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back