Cattermole

Status
Not open for further replies.
This anti Cattermole shite is becoming ridiculous now. What are we trying to achieve by it? We are probably stuck with him now whether we like it or not so trying to ruin a player who is costing us a f***ing fortune is beyond stupid. All we will end up doing is paying his contract off then who is the winner.
Why not do what Sunderland fans used to be famous for and get behind the team .
The only 2 players i want to see gone from the club are Sillybodgie and Ndong. If Catermole is still here at the end of the month and playing. It wont serve any purpose gettn on his back.
Its a new begining at the club, its time to get behind whoever is pulling on that Red shirt.

The only 2 players i want to see gone from the club are Sillybodgie and Ndong. If Catermole is still here at the end of the month and playing. It wont serve any purpose gettn on his back.
Its a new begining at the club, its time to get behind whoever is pulling on that Red shirt.
Cattermole is a disgrace to the shirt

A big claim? It’s absolute f***ing nonsense is what it is. Even if you’ve only seen us the last 3 years it’s still f***ing nonsense.

He’s one of the new fans boo boys but he’s nowhere near our worst player in history. Get a grip.

Erm, is that directed at me as I totally agree with you hence why I think it's a big claim.

He’s part of the rotten care at the club and needs to go, easier said than done.
With 3 years remaining on his contract I doubt he will go anywhere and Margaret will want him paid in full.
With Rodders away, he is the new target to get out of the club, I hate watching him, not want the ball at times.
Legs gone, liver going.

I think that Cattermole if he had performed well in the last two seasons even with two relegations in that period would not have got any stick at all. The reason he has is because lads getting a fraction of what he gets are playing their bollocks off while he struts around doing sweet f a. His performances since the season we were relegated from PL have by and large been poor and the excuses made by some on here are ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back