Cattermole

[QUOTE="Mally Mackem, post: 27944859, member: 32263"]nobody has said they hate anybody.. get a grip..

what do you think he will bring to our high tempo high pressing game?

Get a grip yourself. You think he is dogshit. And there have been numerous posts and threads about hating these wantaway players. Have you missed them ?
There is a long list of offensive names these players have been called. Or by some chance has all the abuse been posted solely by people on your ignore list ?[/QUOTE]
ive never said i hate him.. i just think hes rubbish..

if he has this high tempo game he has subscribed to i dont see where this player fits in.. we shouldnt have to drag players out of the game to compensate and carry this cart horse..
why slag Cattermole of the whole time its not his fault he keeps getting picked or the contract he is one weird you never slate kone etc

Bit like you sending me abusive text about my wife due to her disability. We all stop doing things at times
:lol:
And I apologised for that and you accepted it well until you get a bit wound up over some light ribbing
Grow up sunshine

More he's lifestyle Rocky, If he'd looked after himself He'd be a cracking DM, unfortunately, he can't keep his nose clean..;)
Yes let's dismiss the injury :lol:

Get a grip yourself. You think he is dogshit. And there have been numerous posts and threads about hating these wantaway players. Have you missed them ?
There is a long list of offensive names these players have been called. Or by some chance has all the abuse been posted solely by people on your ignore list ?
ive never said i hate him.. i just think hes rubbish..[/QUOTE]
I never said you did. But you said "Nobody hates anyone". I've quoted you saying it and highlighted it in post 84.

Back