Cattermole

If he's still here next summer he will of been at the club 10 years.
Unfortunately mate Stewart Donald hasn't got a magic wand. I very much doubt that by the season starts we will have reached some sort position where we can sit back and say we're completely shot of every trace of Shorts era. I hope he goes, but if we are left with him and rid of Kone, Ndong, Khazri, Djillibogi and Oviedo, then has it too bad? Obviously that will depend on who the replacements are I know. However at least Cattermole wanted to be on the pitch last night. Shorts mess is going to take a while to sort.

Whether he wants him in the team or not is not the relevant question, the fact of the matter is we need to get his wage off the books.

Of course we do but if we cant get him off then he plays....If the club do not make him believe he will be playing then there is little incentive for him to leave....I suspect there will have been an urgent call put into Mags this morning to get him that move asap.

Unfortunately mate Stewart Donald hasn't got a magic wand. I very much doubt that by the season starts we will have reached some sort position where we can sit back and say we're completely shot of every trace of Shorts era. I hope he goes, but if we are left with him and rid of Kone, Ndong, Khazri, Djillibogi and Oviedo, then has it too bad? Obviously that will depend on who the replacements are I know. However at least Cattermole wanted to be on the pitch last night. Shorts mess is going to take a while to sort.

I agree but if we do get an offer for him I am not going to be gutted if we sell him on to be honest.

Pulled the wool over another manager by the looks of it.. I can see him being part of this high tempo high pressing game that Jack Ross has said he likes to play.. well no i cant..
Don't understand your point if I'm honest. Has Ross said he's an integral part of his team or something similar? If he hasn't what's the problem here? We all know Cattermole will be moved on at the first opportunity...

give someone else a chance.. he offers nothing to us..

would you go to his testimonial?

so he just sits in the reserves for the next 3 years on big wages? Be realistic man. Were you happy when Rodwell was doing that?

Whether he wants him in the team or not is not the relevant question, the fact of the matter is we need to get his wage off the books.
True. But that is not totally within our control. So if he has to stay, and Ross thinks he can do a job, we should use him. He must be able to perform well at this level.

Back