Cattermole

We won't always be able to play that way but he wouldn't fit into that style. It's better for everyone concerned if he leaves but if he stays he gives us the option of playing 3 centrally with him sitting
Aye he'll probably move faster than he would standing..;)

"There wont be a change as its absurd to lay the blame for our problems on one bloke"
No ones doing that man, people are just stating how shit he's been

Aye he'll probably move faster than he would standing..;)

"There wont be a change as its absurd to lay the blame for our problems on one bloke"
No ones doing that man, people are just stating how shit he's been
And I was one of them last season. He was better when we went with 5 in midfield.

yes but it's a pre-season friendly in which we are playing trialists and loads of kids. If you've got a player under contract who is willing to play then you have to at least give him a chance to show the manager what he can do. Otherwise he just ends up like Rodwell

I think he's dogshit as well. But I don't get how you think JR is conned? He'll be well aware that he hasn't been up to scratch as a player for years but he has a duty to give players a chance. If Cattermole is playing shit week in week out in league one and JR doesn't drop him, then I think you can say JR has been conned. But playing him for an hour against Darlington in our first pre season friendly and then jumping to the conclusion that JR has been conned is a bit dramatic.
which is what ? You've seen him lately I assume

[QUOTE="Mally Mackem, post: 27944859, member: 32263"]nobody has said they hate anybody.. get a grip..

what do you think he will bring to our high tempo high pressing game?[/QUOTE]

Get a grip yourself. You think he is dogshit. And there have been numerous posts and threads about hating these wantaway players. Have you missed them ?
There is a long list of offensive names these players have been called. Or by some chance has all the abuse been posted solely by people on your ignore list ?

Back