Careful what you wish for

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give Parkinson a chance. I would give him one piece of advice. Get your own scouting network and under no circumstances pay any attention to Coton or Hill.

We needed new blood but the fear is that this is simply Jack Ross 2.0 - dull defensive football by all accounts

Also, getting someone who doesn't have a good track record in the league above so why give him more than a year (or 18 month at most) deal
Doesn't he favour 4-4-2 with wingers?
If that's true it'll be different imo. Might be ok in this league

We needed new blood but the fear is that this is simply Jack Ross 2.0 - dull defensive football by all accounts

Also, getting someone who doesn't have a good track record in the league above so why give him more than a year (or 18 month at most) deal

let's be honest it doesnt matter if its dull. it needs to be effective and it wasnt under Ross.

who knows how it'll turn out but Bradford weren't dull a few years ago.

As much as I think Parkinson is a truly shit appointment, I'm still glad Ross has gone. We were never going up under him so pointless crying over his sacking.

After Wycombe I would have wanted Ross. But after the Tranmere game I would have Parkinson. My hopes for the team this season like every season, what I want to see happen, is just for us to play well and win games. Promotion is a bonus. Phil Parkinson can deliver us that. Wins that is. Not necessarily promotion.

Can I just say I f***ing HATE the phrase "careful what you wish for"?
Its so stupid! Yeah I understand it's implying the second part "...because you might end up with something worse" but what I wish for has no bearing on that ffs.
football's main attraction is fans "wishing" to win every game and have a good time.
The phrase is idiotic

Can I just say I f***ing HATE the phrase "careful what you wish for"?
Its so stupid! Yeah I understand it's implying the second part "...because you might end up with something worse" but what I wish for has no bearing on that ffs.
football's main attraction is fans "wishing" to win every game and have a good time.
The phrase is idiotic
:lol:
I wish for a really hot wife.
You sure? She might have the clap

PP is on the right tracks and the team are playing well but we need to start winning games no matter what as we have the firepower now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back