Careful what you wish for

Status
Not open for further replies.

We needed new blood but the fear is that this is simply Jack Ross 2.0 - dull defensive football by all accounts

Also, getting someone who doesn't have a good track record in the league above so why give him more than a year (or 18 month at most) deal

Would you rather have Ross or Parkinson?

I’m favouring Ross (never thought I’d say that).

Can’t help but feel sorry for Ross knowing how his replacement has gone.

Much rather have Parkinson. He has experience in this league has got 2 teams promoted from this league. Ross had experience in a tinpot 2nd division Sunday league and was way out of his depth. Why does Ross have more credibility than Parkinson? He doesn't.

We needed new blood but the fear is that this is simply Jack Ross 2.0 - dull defensive football by all accounts

Also, getting someone who doesn't have a good track record in the league above so why give him more than a year (or 18 month at most) deal
Absolutely amazing how many on here are condemning his style of football based on hearsay never having seen one of his teams play

what!he's gone already,christ that must have been the shortest of short term contract ever,thought his interview was canny,at least i understood what he was talking about,haway Parky kick the soft sites into shape and let's win this god awful league

what!he's gone already,christ that must have been the shortest of short term contract ever,thought his interview was canny,at least i understood what he was talking about,haway Parky kick the soft sites into shape and let's win this god awful league
And breathe

The bloke hasn’t been in charge a week man how can you come to a sensible decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back