Careful down Castletown Retail

They haven’t made the area a lot worse. The government have by not dealing with their asylum applications in a feeble attempt to stir up Billy Britain bellends into a right wing Tory voting frenzy.
Yes they have, there's no way I'd let my kids go around there now, grown men are lingering about and slavvering over all the women...and I've never been to liberty browns for bait since, don't fancy walking through opportunists to get my steak

A ‘foreign gentleman’ was trying my boot and was swiping his hotel key card down my back window 🤷🏻‍♂️ He didn’t realise I was sat in the car

Confronted him and he panicked saying he was just resting his hand on my card, and then pretended he couldn’t speak English.

Off duty copper was passing by and took him back to the hotel next to Liberty Browns.

Scumbags
If only you had some para cord in your boot you could have trussed him up like a chicken and put him on a plane to Rwanda thus making history while saving the population of Sunderland from further atrocities.

Next time eh?

A ‘foreign gentleman’ was trying my boot and was swiping his hotel key card down my back window 🤷🏻‍♂️ He didn’t realise I was sat in the car

Confronted him and he panicked saying he was just resting his hand on my card, and then pretended he couldn’t speak English.

Off duty copper was passing by and took him back to the hotel next to Liberty Browns.

Scumbags
Maybe he should get some training from some of our "local gentlemen" as they would have just smashed the window

I sit in the car every week while the wife nips in a few shops to get her bits and bobs, what I have noticed, is, all these poor asylum seekers, are all smoking Taylor made, and chatting on iPhones, it's a hard life.

I sit in the car every week while the wife nips in a few shops to get her bits and bobs, what I have noticed, is, all these poor asylum seekers, are all smoking Taylor made, and chatting on iPhones, it's a hard life.
Would you want to walk in their shoes?

Not allowed that opinion on this thread mate. Im just craving attention and no asylum seeker has ever committed a crime :lol:
Thanks for the update mate. Photographic proof of the foreign pink panther. Proving your story correct and not a why ya lying for scenario..
This thread has been very informative but also at times comedy gold.
And with your user name been Andy
Just wondering
Your not The I don't sweat Andy ?? The one that loves pizza 🍕 instead of London nightclubs with American birds ??
As if u are and you were in royal car
Maybe the foreign pink panther was actually after your autograph?? Or catch up with your epstein tales of woe ?? ..

Same lad tried to get into a lad i know house down Castletown the other day. He posted the ring doorbell footage on Facebook and it's the same lad trying to get into his house!!
Which one is it?
They haven’t made the area a lot worse. The government have by not dealing with their asylum applications in a feeble attempt to stir up Billy Britain bellends into a right wing Tory voting frenzy.
No boats for 25 days.

Since they're here I don't understand why they can't just be set to work instead of mooching about hotels ?
They probably won't get sent to Rwanda so why not make them contribute pronto ?

Thanks for the update mate. Photographic proof of the foreign pink panther. Proving your story correct and not a why ya lying for scenario..
This thread has been very informative but also at times comedy gold.
And with your user name been Andy
Just wondering
Your not The I don't sweat Andy ?? The one that loves pizza 🍕 instead of London nightclubs with American birds ??
As if u are and you were in royal car
Maybe the foreign pink panther was actually after your autograph?? Or catch up with your epstein tales of woe ?? ..
You sound like a total **** to be honest

Back