Careful down Castletown Retail

Ah shit aye, what an idiot :oops:
If any on here are Castletown residents, I’ve just seen him again around the shops lurking around the cars. Quickly scarpered when he recognised me from yesterday
There's a forum for awful Nike hoodies where this poor guy is posting photos of you and warning people that a creepy bloke is following him around the retail park every day

Always been pretty open minded about this sort of thing, but I’ve heard nothing but bad news about that hotel and its residents.

This only confirms it for me sadly, dodgy fcukers
My cousin works in the hotel. Worked there before it became what it is today. The reaidents are supposed to be on a curfew and back at the hotel by 6pm but never are. Some of the people are scum who have been put up in there.

My cousin works in the hotel. Worked there before it became what it is today. The reaidents are supposed to be on a curfew and back at the hotel by 6pm but never are. Some of the people are scum who have been put up in there.
Can’t be true they’re all medical students and doctors supposedly 😂😂

I walk past on way to work at 4 am and they are sitting out at 4 am on their phones always FaceTiming.

Killing trade for liberty browns.

One of them has a lasses pedal bike and always on the bike shorts and flip flops even in the pissing down rain.

It’s made the area a lot worse like (not the bloke on the bike) but in general.

They are scruffs and f***ing stink
They haven’t made the area a lot worse. The government have by not dealing with their asylum applications in a feeble attempt to stir up Billy Britain bellends into a right wing Tory voting frenzy.

Back