Careful down Castletown Retail

andysafc85

Striker
A ‘foreign gentleman’ was trying my boot and was swiping his hotel key card down my back window 🤷🏻‍♂️ He didn’t realise I was sat in the car

Confronted him and he panicked saying he was just resting his hand on my card, and then pretended he couldn’t speak English.

Off duty copper was passing by and took him back to the hotel next to Liberty Browns.

Scumbags

A ‘foreign gentleman’ was trying my boot and was swiping his hotel key card down my back window 🤷🏻‍♂️ He didn’t realise I was sat in the car

Confronted him and he panicked saying he was just resting his hand on my card, and then pretended he couldn’t speak English.

Off duty copper was passing by and took him back to the hotel next to Liberty Browns.

Scumbags
Did he not tell you to avoid the metro centre at 2pm this coming Sunday as well?

Scumbags
Hotel is full of asylum seeker males. Sister in law was offered a night reception type job there. Told her to decline it.

Hotel is full of asylum seeker males. Sister in law was offered a night reception type job there. Told her to decline it.
Yeah I’d heard that. Today was my first experience of any dodgy stuff, which again I’d heard has been happening down there.

Not allowed to say that on this thread it seems though :confused:

Back