Cameras at Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you can't even take a DSLR into the stadium, even if you don't use it?

That's shite as I'll miss shots on the way and leaving.

So you can't even take a DSLR into the stadium, even if you don't use it?

That's shite as I'll miss shots on the way and leaving.

Know what you mean. After giving a bit of careful thought, I'm not even going to chance it. Leaving my DSLR at home will just take a compact and my iPhone.

Somebody asked Wembley Stadium again about the cameras and to clarify the situation, the reply was that restrictions have been relaxed since the rules wer first written and as long as the lens is less than 20cm its ok.

Barrie Goodridge · IMD business school

Wembley Stadium . according to the wembley stadium rules i just read: digital SLR cameras with detachable lenses are considered professional cameras and are not allowed into the stadium. Please can you clarify as this seems the opposite to the advise above? Thanks

Wembley Stadium

Barrie Goodridge Rules have been relaxed since then, now as long as the lens isn't bigger than 20cm in length it is fine.

Somebody asked Wembley Stadium again about the cameras and to clarify the situation, the reply was that restrictions have been relaxed since the rules wer first written and as long as the lens is less than 20cm its ok.

Barrie Goodridge · IMD business school

Wembley Stadium . according to the wembley stadium rules i just read: digital SLR cameras with detachable lenses are considered professional cameras and are not allowed into the stadium. Please can you clarify as this seems the opposite to the advise above? Thanks

Wembley Stadium

Barrie Goodridge Rules have been relaxed since then, now as long as the lens isn't bigger than 20cm in length it is fine.
Clear as mud! Lol

I suppose now with some bridge cameras that have superzooms that its pointless stopping every camera, or maybe they are adopting some common sense

Think I'm going to risk this, lens is pretty small. Could probably split it in two and stuff it down me duds/sock if needs be. :lol::lol: Nee good for zooming in like.

Logon or register to see this image
Your main problem is surely shattering into a pile of dust if the sun comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back