Cameras at Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.

So has anyone decided to try and take a DSLR into "wembo" ?

I asked them on Facebook specifically if I could take a Nikon D3100 in on Sunday and they replied that I could as long as the lens is no longer than 20cm. Printed it out and taking it with me just in case

I asked them on Facebook specifically if I could take a Nikon D3100 in on Sunday and they replied that I could as long as the lens is no longer than 20cm. Printed it out and taking it with me just in case
I might try the same, but I fear that a Facebook post is not legally binding and might mean nowt.

I emailed Wembley National Stadium yesterday asking specifically about a nikon d3100 with an 18-55 lens, the reply i got today from Alex Burkwood/ customer relations officer states this:
Thank you for contacting Wembley Stadium,
We can confirm that small personal use cameras are permitted. Cameras with interchangeable lenses are permitted, however anything really huge i.e. the type that professionals use at pitch side, will not be allowed.
Sound alreet .

I emailed Wembley National Stadium yesterday asking specifically about a nikon d3100 with an 18-55 lens, the reply i got today from Alex Burkwood/ customer relations officer states this:
We can confirm that small personal use cameras are permitted. Cameras with interchangeable lenses are permitted, however anything really huge i.e. the type that professionals use at pitch side, will not be allowed.
Sound alreet .
Thanks for doing the research. I don't own a 12k lens unfortunately.

Sound alreet .

That sounds far to reasonable!

I took my 7d in, no problems at all, Supervising steward had a look at it and told me to look after it! Both my kids had DSLRs as well, a 500d and 600d. Will put some pics up on pure footy sometime tonight

I took my 7d in, no problems at all, Supervising steward had a look at it and told me to look after it! Both my kids had DSLRs as well, a 500d and 600d. Will put some pics up on pure footy sometime tonight

I took a d3100 and the steward who searched me opened my bag just said "camera, no problem".

I'll know better (hopefully) next time. Will not humm and haa about it and just take my 550D down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back