Call Of Duty Vanguard

Extremely torn here. I really want it, but £50 for the standard version to play it on my tod is a no go. I'll see how quickly it drops in price.
rarely drops in price unless you buy a second
Extremely torn here. I really want it, but £50 for the standard version to play it on my tod is a no go. I'll see how quickly it drops in price.
it will be a long time before it’s discounted mate unless you get a second hand one, unless your ps5 is digital only, you could buy discounted psn cards from cdkeys to save a few £

its not selling well , people happy with warzone / waiting for xmas

Activision has confirmed plans to offer a free Call of Duty: Vanguard multiplayer trial just two weeks after the game’s release.

Players will be able to sample Vanguard’s entire multiplayer offering for four full days beginning on November 18 at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm GMT.

Call of Duty: Vanguard's launch sales in the UK are down 40% over last year's game, the latest GSD data shows. Physical retail sales dropped 26% over last year's game whereas digital sales fell 44%. It is a disappointing result, but Vanguard is still the second biggest game launch of the year behind FIFA 22 (as usual).

Game is shockingly bad. Despite the 3 year development cycle for CoD games now another developer had to dive in just like Treyarch did 12 months before the launch of cold war.

-Numerous bugs and glitches
-Terrible weapon balancing
-SBMM for a number of reasons. I used to like the days where the game ended, the players stayed together and a new map loads. Now its back to lobby after watching aa terrible play of the game and voting for an MVP. Yawn.
-SBMM also makes it terribly unenjoyable, just make a ranked and unranked mode, just like Halo has.
-Campaign is short, agenda driven and just general garbage.
-Zombies, lol.

It's incredible what AAA developers can get away with and its comedy how games journalists back them up. 8/10, best cod ever, give over.

its not selling well , people happy with warzone / waiting for xmas

Activision has confirmed plans to offer a free Call of Duty: Vanguard multiplayer trial just two weeks after the game’s release.

Players will be able to sample Vanguard’s entire multiplayer offering for four full days beginning on November 18 at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm GMT.

Call of Duty: Vanguard's launch sales in the UK are down 40% over last year's game, the latest GSD data shows. Physical retail sales dropped 26% over last year's game whereas digital sales fell 44%. It is a disappointing result, but Vanguard is still the second biggest game launch of the year behind FIFA 22 (as usual).
Good thinking giving a free weekend mind, especially as Halo MP is now free to play

Back