Call Of Duty Vanguard

I find the recoil & fire rate difficult on the bar. Does it improve with attachments?
Muzzle
G28 comp muzzle/is cove or mercury

Barrel
Coc 30

Optic m38 mod. But any with accuracy and recoil combo will work

Stock
Chariot wr
Rear grip
Rubber or grooved(I use groove
)
Magazine
50 bmg 30 round mag

Ammo
Lengthened

Underbarrel
M1930 strife angled

or use the victory cannon recipe if you have it. Don't go out of your way to buy it thou.

10gb update on warzone. Still rendering issues. Crashed about 4 times. In verdansk used to get about 3/4 kills and be able to come in top 10 about 80% of the time. Played about 20 odd games and not one kill. Something off about it. Seems to be all PC gamers. You can tell by how fast they turn and move.
They need to disable crossplay and go to console only if you wanted

10gb update on warzone. Still rendering issues. Crashed about 4 times. In verdansk used to get about 3/4 kills and be able to come in top 10 about 80% of the time. Played about 20 odd games and not one kill. Something off about it. Seems to be all PC gamers. You can tell by how fast they turn and move.
I’ve faired very well on CoD over the years. I have about 42 wins on plunder and 5 on Warzone so I can certainly hold my own. I went into Vanguard last And got my arse handed to me like never ever before. My KD is about 0.37. It’s been as high as 2.4 in other call of duty games. It was 1.26 in Cold War. There’s something definitely something off about it.

Game is currently virtually unplayable. They need to worry more about sorting out their servers than creating new bundles etc.

Yup. Everything juttering and not rendering. Think there is a delay on mine. Pressed for a last second chute today and ive pressed later before but today it seemed to not recognise the button press and smacked straight into the ground

Yup. Everything juttering and not rendering. Think there is a delay on mine. Pressed for a last second chute today and ive pressed later before but today it seemed to not recognise the button press and smacked straight into the ground

I sniped someone earlier and it came up screen saying downed before the shot had even connected. Then about 30 seconds later the whole thing crashed again

Downloaded and played multilayer on the free trial. I wouldn't waste my money. Hit detection as bad as its always been people playing with a mouse so have a massive advantage. I dunno why it's ww2 based as you could be wearing shorts and tshirt or a clown suit the way people run around and jump 15 feet in the air. Last decent cod online was original black ops.
Pile of shite

Downloaded and played multilayer on the free trial. I wouldn't waste my money. Hit detection as bad as its always been people playing with a mouse so have a massive advantage. I dunno why it's ww2 based as you could be wearing shorts and tshirt or a clown suit the way people run around and jump 15 feet in the air. Last decent cod online was original black ops.
Pile of shite
:lol:

I'm finding the opposite, I used to regularly get 1 or 2 kills in verdansk, now I'm getting 5, 6, 7 kills most games on Caldera

Back