Call Of Duty Vanguard

Downloaded it last night. Campaign done this morning. 9 missions only so don’t think you’ll get a value for money unless you bum multiplayer.

Bought it yesterday for £60 and after 3 quick games I am bored, likely to never play it again. It may also be that I am shite at it :lol:. A little disappointed that on PS5 it looks no better than PS4 imo.

They need to address this skilled based matchmaking. Have a ranked and unranked playlists, theres no one im matched with playing on a 50 inch tele and sitting on the sofa, that's for sure.

Never played cod for ages. How many in a online game now? Do the replays still show the bullets missing by miles yet still killing you.
Always thought cod was a poor man's battlefield.

Never played cod for ages. How many in a online game now? Do the replays still show the bullets missing by miles yet still killing you.

Think I played 16vs16 on search and destroy last night, it was mental

The original COD were terrific. The developers went to the actual ww2 battlefields to map them properly, and it was groundbreaking in that you were just a number, not a superman character.

now its all just a bit daft

Back