Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

Been playing Warzone nonstop since lockdown. Great for jumping on with mates and keeping in touch. Currently repping a Grau/MP5 loadout but want a few more varieties. Any posters using anything else?

Got my 10th Warzone win tonight. Had a good couple of days. Won back to back games yesterday for the 1st time, both Trios. Then won a Trios tonight, followed by a Quads an hour later. Enjoying Call of Duty more than ever lately. The Bruen is absolutely lethal as fuck and a great gun to pick up pre-loadout.

My current go to loadout is an M4A1, setup so it's quicker, like an MP5, it's brilliant...(Monolithic Suppressor, Corvus Marksman Barrel, No Stock (looks like a tube), 60 Round Mag, Commando Foregrip). I run the M4 with an AX-50 and getting 8-10+ kills per game consistently now.

Been playing Warzone nonstop since lockdown. Great for jumping on with mates and keeping in touch. Currently repping a Grau/MP5 loadout but want a few more varieties. Any posters using anything else?
M13 has been canny for me lately, mostly play hardcore though tried a few warzone matches but keep going back to hardcore td/domination

Won my third game last night. We played the more hardcore version of quads and I have to say I'm a fan of it. Loads less little fannies relying on UAVs etc to find and kill people.

Worded it wrong really, its just more like PUBG in this mode. Found it easier to flank people as lots of people don't seem to check the map seeing as you having to press to see it as opposed to the mini map being on screen.

It’s actually a welcome change to the regular formula for me. I totally agree. It is a panicky game though. I certainly feel more on edge. What I like is it allows me to use different loadouts so I can run overkill and level up some of my other guns

Swapped to mouse and keyboard on me Xbox like. Rock solid at first but starting to get nifty on it.

Its a balls element being able to have M+K in the same lobbies as controller players as using M+K is clearly an advantage. Thats not your fault of course, but the two should be in separate lobbies.

Its a balls element being able to have M+K in the same lobbies as controller players as using M+K is clearly an advantage. Thats not your fault of course, but the two should be in separate lobbies.
I agree with you mate, absolutely - likewise shouldn’t be forced to have cross platform on. Having a PC offers an enormous advantage to my standard black Xbox One, watching videos on YouTube the FPS and graphics are light years ahead on PC.

Never really noticed it until Season 4 but people jumping up and down when you’re shooting at them is really frustrating mind!!

Finally got a warzone W during the week on doubles, like that they boosted the FAL, Cheshire map seems decent

Back