Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

Getting back in to online after a 2nd child induced absence. Got Warzone and Ww2... Only problem I have is that the sprint isn't working? I know its not my controller as it works in Battlefield. I hold it in and it kind of judders then my character just slows down. Every time.

Getting back in to online after a 2nd child induced absence. Got Warzone and Ww2... Only problem I have is that the sprint isn't working? I know its not my controller as it works in Battlefield. I hold it in and it kind of judders then my character just slows down. Every time.
I think there is an option to always sprint in the menu. Give that a try.

Came second in a solos last night. By far my best in a solos game. I was devastated. So close but yet so far :cry:

I use the M13 with a HDR and then my second Loadout has ghost so I’ve effectively got overkill and ghost.

Came second in a solos last night. By far my best in a solos game. I was devastated. So close but yet so far :cry:

I use the M13 with a HDR and then my second Loadout has ghost so I’ve effectively got overkill and ghost.

I changed it up recently and put ghost on both load outs but start with an AR then in my second load out get a sniper or SMG. Usually SMG.

trying to get the Fenneck levelled up

I changed it up recently and put ghost on both load outs but start with an AR then in my second load out get a sniper or SMG. Usually SMG.

trying to get the Fenneck levelled up
I can see the advantage of having ghost from Loadout one but we always try and play it so we can get the first Loadout drop along with a Loadout we’ve bought

Anyone encountering more hackers than usual? Hardcore is riddled with them at the moment. It’s at the point where we back out of lobbies with PC players in.

I can see the advantage of having ghost from Loadout one but we always try and play it so we can get the first Loadout drop along with a Loadout we’ve bought

yeah I think if everyone is playing the same as you keep it the same. Our team insist on ghost from the beginning in case something goes wrong. Personally I’d love to be doing overkill but everyone else gets very precious.

My geezer is dressed like the Taliban, I like to land on the water towers around the farmlands. Bit of long range sniping whilst waiting on the load out drop, then off in a wagon on the rampage. Highly amusing.

Anyone not using the Grau with Suppressor, 60 round mags, Barrell and Under Barrell are doing Warzone wrong like. Best game mode there's ever been in any COD game a reckon

Anyone not using the Grau with Suppressor, 60 round mags, Barrell and Under Barrell are doing Warzone wrong like. Best game mode there's ever been in any COD game a reckon
I use a 50 round mag as you get a marginal ADS advantage. But yes if that’s not your main load out you do have to ask questions.

I’m trying to do something different though so going to level up my Fenneck

I use a 50 round mag as you get a marginal ADS advantage. But yes if that’s not your main load out you do have to ask questions.

I’m trying to do something different though so going to level up my Fenneck
A wondered why certain people had 50 round mags like when you pick them off floor when you've killed a team and returned from Gulag. That Bruen is class too but just can't not use the Grau.

Sometimes use the AX-50 as well 1 loadout then Grau other loadout after doing a Scav depending on where we land. Big fan of landing Downtown hence the AX-50

A wondered why certain people had 50 round mags like when you pick them off floor when you've killed a team and returned from Gulag. That Bruen is class too but just can't not use the Grau.

Sometimes use the AX-50 as well 1 loadout then Grau other loadout after doing a Scav depending on where we land. Big fan of landing Downtown hence the AX-50

If I’m having a long stint on Quads I may rock the 60 as I’m going to have to shoot more people but otherwise I stick with 50. I could do with upgrading my snipers more but I’m a HDR user myself.

got into a habit of doing a Most Wanted early because people don’t have weapons by this point and are more likely to be bothered about doing their own thing than hunting.

Any tips for someone who is absolute rubbish at this game but loves playing it?
If you don’t mind watching you tubers I recommend Icemanisaac. He posts good tips about tactics when playing and what your thought process should be. It helped me when I was first starting.

want to improve your gun skills or level up weapons - jump into plunder trios and just shoot people.

Sort a load out that works for you - I recommend a Grau one for starters as they’re quite versatile but you might have to unlock one now. If you’re new make sure the perks you’re using are Ghost and Coldblood. Stops you coming up on radars and snipers aren’t able to spot you as well with thermal scopes. Getting a loadout is essential to get wins and kills IMO.

Most important one I think is playing with friends who have a bit of an idea about the game. Helps you to make decisions for together.

Back