Call of Duty: Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it too much to ask for them to patch the game and fix the spawns ?
Course it is, they wont bother with it once xbox one and ps4 are out

theyve done the same with battlefield, they cant be arsed to fic the piece of shit and it keeps making your xbox freeze

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...all-of-duty-ghosts-single-player-1080p-on-ps4

Just noticed this. Pretty interesting. Haven't really read a load of reviews or comparisons of Xbox One and PS4 versions but I'm sure a lot were commenting the huge difference between the two, IGN at least were, without noticing they were both running at 720p. Did none of them realise?

Slipped under the radar, they say. Mental.
There's new reviews of the patched version and the difference is immediate. They've also found the source of the framerate issues, and it's class. :lol:

What the fuck just happened? Put the game on and seemed to have completed it before I even noticed.

Also, what the fuck just happened? I was in space, then in the past, then in present time and just seemed to run along a bit shooting stuff, have a cutscene (sometimes in slo mo!! Woooo!) and then press forward and run away through lots of explosions. Most of the time I dunno who I was, where I was, if it was a memory or owt.

Knacked a satellite in all of it, no idea wtf the rest was about. The "Ghosts" thing sounded mint but was pretty shit when I joined.

Oh, and I was a dog for a bit. Woo. Brill.

Can't believe how shit this game is compared to battlefield 4 (crashes not included) and yet it still seems to have more interest

Needs a name change this fu*king game to Call of Camping.

£25 trade in to CEX tomorrow i think.

Quality game on the xbox one mind, the servers are excellent and really enjoying playing free for all at the mo

(Playing by mesel due to none of me mates buying the xb1 yet :cry:)

Only bad part are the try harding drop shot-ers, but you can't win 'em all :)

just had a go on my sons xbox1 and i got an eleven killstreak, game winning kill and two dogs . I never play that well on my account:evil:

Is this worth getting at all on xb1? Our lass suggested this for Xmas but I don't want it being a wasted present if I've already got bf4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back