Call of Duty: Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

good old infinity ward :lol:

To be fair, the Infinity Ward team who made MW2 is not the same Infinity Ward team who made Ghosts. 99% of the Infinity Ward team who made MW2 were sacked 3-4 years ago by Activision bar one or 2 arse-lickers. Why do you think MW3 was donkey balls.

Activision drafted in their own team of clueless idiots, cocked MW3 up and now try and pass this Ghosts crap off as summat new.

Bobby Kotick is a ****.

My thoughts after playing for around 10 hours:
  • Maps are huge (Length and height)
  • AR = King
  • Spawns are shite
  • Customisation is decent
  • Can hear footsteps again

This plus one...terrible.

Enjoying it though, maps are huge like you said.

Bought the 360 / 1 double down load pack so Santa better come up with the goods in december. 32% down loaded on to 360 after 2 hours. It's going to be a long night.

Bored of gta v and thinking if buying either this or BF 4.

Come on wise smb which one is best. I loved bf 3 and havnt enjoyed a cod since cod 4

Will probably get this for Xmas. Know exactly what to expect as it'll be the same as the last few but whichever way you look at it, it makes for an entertaining game online!

Bought this today, don't know whether I like it. There are some games when I want to nut my tele and others I'm an absolute God.

Will probably get this for Xmas. Know exactly what to expect as it'll be the same as the last few but whichever way you look at it, it makes for an entertaining game online!
Exactly this. It's just an easy game to play and shoot people. You don't really have to do owt and it's a decent game to play with mates.

Exactly this. It's just an easy game to play and shoot people. You don't really have to do owt and it's a decent game to play with mates.

We're really just paying for new maps and a few gameplay tweaks! Still, its good and I cant help that.

To be fair, the Infinity Ward team who made MW2 is not the same Infinity Ward team who made Ghosts. 99% of the Infinity Ward team who made MW2 were sacked 3-4 years ago by Activision bar one or 2 arse-lickers. Why do you think MW3 was donkey balls.

Activision drafted in their own team of clueless idiots, cocked MW3 up and now try and pass this Ghosts crap off as summat new.

Bobby Kotick is a ****.

Aye shocking what Activision did, Activision loss is EAs gain as Vince Zampella and the rest of the infinity ward team have gone on to develop this little gem.........

Can't wait for titanfall, I've read nothing but lots of positive things about it from industry journalists, for the first time since halo 4 I am really excited about the release of a game.

anyone had any bother with their game? my son recons his has stopped working and is twisting like mad, glad he is at his mothers:lol:

Bobby Kotick is a ****.

Mark Rubin is the guy in the vid, absolute clown.

'The game will debut an engine built by the developer, originally described as a new engine, but later clarified to be the same engine as used in previous games'.

CoD is primarily a console shooter and has been developed with the console in mind. I consider myself a neutral as ive played both CoD and BF series extensively, therefore I feel im not fanboying when I say that BF4 on the xbox one/ps4 will give you an experience that isnt possible playing Ghosts.

Dice innovate, IW/Activision regurgitate.

Being a Call of Duty regular since Call of Duty 4, I have all the games on my games shelf but I never play them, online is now a total waste of time with all the sweaty players who bullshit kill you, liked the campaign but apart from Battlefield online, fighting games online are more stressful then enjoyable now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back