Call of Duty: Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carling

Anyone getting this on Tuesday? extinction mode looks great and a refreshing change to Nazi Zombies.

It's out on Tuesday? This is the least excited I've ever been for a new CoD.

Wow! Used to be so excited for these releases. just shows its decline. Same crap every year.
Must have counted down from 30 days or so for GTA.

Thinking about it I clocked up about 20 days on MW and its been in decline since then. Barely played the latest one. Only one I never bothered with the map packs as well.

CoD has been shit for a few years now, bought Black Ops 2 last year and played it for about a week and a half before proceeding to never touch it again. :lol:

CoD has been shit for a few years now, bought Black Ops 2 last year and played it for about a week and a half before proceeding to never touch it again. :lol:
Think it was about 40 minutes for me :lol:

Every year apart from this one I'd sit and watch videos multiplayer gameplay and info about the game. Not this year though. Going into it knowing nothing may make it a bit more enjoyable. Also try not to take it so seriously. :lol:

Having problems already trying to get into lobbies with friends. Doesn't bode well for when the masses are online.

Wouldn't bother with BF4 on current gen

I didn't really like BF3 so that's what was putting me off it. I know CoD will be more of the same, which has its good and bad points.

I'll probably get CoD and then upgrade it next year when I get round to getting an Xbox One.

Getting stupid now CoD like...they should bring a WW1 effort out again instead of loads of futuristic shite that's never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back