Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anybody having bother actually killing any fucka on the Xbox one? For two days now on both normal and hardcore I can literally empty a full mag into someone only for them to what looks like just looking at me and then I die! At first I thought I was just been unlucky but got the wife to watch and she agrees on most occasions I easily get the first shots in but nothing happens.

Console potato trade kill shocker!

Really grown into Search now like, that invisibility Exo-ability is pretty OP if you find decent places to use it and have good timing.

Never enjoyed CoD this much since 4. :cool:

You described a trade kill. It's where the client and server are desynced, both clients were lagging and registered kills on there screen showing they had shot the other player before the other player reacted, this is called a trade kill.

Anyone still playin this? Been poppin on at weekends, like it up to now like. Harder than others in MP I think. Got a headset but seems like noone else has. Any decent clans to join?

Playing it now and am enjoying it. I like the CoD games though. Occasionally get online with mates, some use headsets and others don't. Prefer it without them tbh.

been back on the last few days mainly playing domination, I'm really enjoying it again.

Don't bother with the Mic unless I'm in party chat though , prefer to have everyone else muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back