Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

This game is f***ing brilliant....
Took Unity back because of all the shite reviews... I thought today was the 18th as I wanted to pick up GTA V and Far Cry.
Ended up getting Diablo 3, picking up GTA V and Far Cry tommorrow though.
Loving getting back into my games.

Picked it up for the PS3 today. Just wanted to play some COD and since I got rid of the Xbox which I had all previous COD games for (well, up to Black Ops 1 or MW3, whichever came later) I wanted a game people would be playing on a now previous gen console. Having fun so far, just really about taking time to get used to the maps and the jumps points where I can go or where people will likely be. Only real lag issues other than one or two cases of compensation is when starting a round, or second half starting. Sometimes I'm a good few seconds behind the start of the game, which can mean in domination I'm joining just after the first flag cap.

Has anybody having bother actually killing any fucka on the Xbox one? For two days now on both normal and hardcore I can literally empty a full mag into someone only for them to what looks like just looking at me and then I die! At first I thought I was just been unlucky but got the wife to watch and she agrees on most occasions I easily get the first shots in but nothing happens.

Has anybody having bother actually killing any fucka on the Xbox one? For two days now on both normal and hardcore I can literally empty a full mag into someone only for them to what looks like just looking at me and then I die! At first I thought I was just been unlucky but got the wife to watch and she agrees on most occasions I easily get the first shots in but nothing happens.
It's lag compensation mate.

It's lag compensation mate.
That old chestnut.

She's your wife mate she will say that.Let's face it your reactions are shot to bits.

That old chestnut.

She's your wife mate she will say that.Let's face it your reactions are shot to bits.
Normally I would agree with you and there are times when I am as low in the game as I am in real life but whats happening at the minute is just bullshit. A game last night i literally put a full mag into the back of someone only for him to turn round and with two bullets kill me, still have no idea what I hit with the controller!

Normally I would agree with you and there are times when I am as low in the game as I am in real life but whats happening at the minute is just bullshit. A game last night i literally put a full mag into the back of someone only for him to turn round and with two bullets kill me, still have no idea what I hit with the controller!
I know what you mean mate was only joking.had the same with every game over time.sometimes it's fine and sometimes shite.get on bf4 for a gadgie experience

Been playing a lot of hardcore Searchy on this, used to always play it on cod 4, 6 v 6, everyone had mics abuse flying everywhere, class :lol:

Anyone made any Sunderland emblems yet?

Mine has started gathering dust now, started playing Battfield 4, it's superb and I enjoy it more even though I'm shite compared to COD.

All that bouncing around is a for Gummi Bears :neutral:

I know what you mean mate was only joking.had the same with every game over time.sometimes it's fine and sometimes shite.get on bf4 for a gadgie experience
Might have to give it a try like, all this running around and getting shot every five seconds is fast becoming tedious now like. There is absolutely zero thought process in what you do, its purely luck if you manage to spot someone running into you and get the first shot off, and even then the fucka doesnt register!

Might have to give it a try like, all this running around and getting shot every five seconds is fast becoming tedious now like. There is absolutely zero thought process in what you do, its purely luck if you manage to spot someone running into you and get the first shot off, and even then the fucka doesnt register!
This. At least previous cods had choke points and a certain degree of map flow to them. This is just a clusterfuck. No strategy whatsoever. And the lag comp is shocking.

This. At least previous cods had choke points and a certain degree of map flow to them. This is just a clusterfuck. No strategy whatsoever. And the lag comp is shocking.
You play BF4 mate? I tried it but to be honest could not get used to the menu system (one thing Cod does well) which meant I wasnt entirely comfortable thinking I was not playing the game right. I prefer slower shooters, think of Project IGI and that was ideal for me and I dont like getting shot 20+ times in one game either, I would rather have one kill and no deaths than 20/19.

You play BF4 mate? I tried it but to be honest could not get used to the menu system (one thing Cod does well) which meant I wasnt entirely comfortable thinking I was not playing the game right. I prefer slower shooters, think of Project IGI and that was ideal for me and I dont like getting shot 20+ times in one game either, I would rather have one kill and no deaths than 20/19.
Yeah I do, battlefield is the bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back