Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still enjoying this at the moment like. Getting used to clipping people out the sky when they jumping. Done what some have recommended on here and rid yourself of killstreaks but one, upgrade it a bit and use the rest on weapon upgrades such as fast aim down sights etc

Ordered mine on Monday on Tesco Direct and it still hasn't turned up. Not happy like, I should have went down the f***ing road and picked it up.

Ordered mine on Monday on Tesco Direct and it still hasn't turned up. Not happy like, I should have went down the f***ing road and picked it up.

Anyway you can just cancel it now, get refund and drive down and pick it up? Was on last night and starting to perfect my class now. Anyone notice why there are a lot less people with headsets online nowadays? Found one game with another guy online, helping each other out and we basically won the game alone, first time thats happened in around 15 hours of gameplay.

Anyway you can just cancel it now, get refund and drive down and pick it up? Was on last night and starting to perfect my class now. Anyone notice why there are a lot less people with headsets online nowadays? Found one game with another guy online, helping each other out and we basically won the game alone, first time thats happened in around 15 hours of gameplay.

It's already been dispatched apparently, the status has been like that since about tuesday. Hopefully it comes today like, canny way to spend a friday night I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back