Ozturk
Hume
Power
Leadbitter
McGeady
Embleton
McGuire
Wyke

Not that much difference to the first choice team at the minute obviously doesn’t leave many options on the bench
If we play and lose then the club will be slaughtered so huge gamble

Anyone wanting us to play a game without our first choice goalkeeper, when we can postpone it and play it with him later, needs to have a long hard think.

See your point if we played a very weakened side in Checkatrade games. I’m talking 11 changes.

3 games a week in the run in did us no favours and given McGeady’s age and Maguire’s penchant for chips I don’t think it will again.

Anyone wanting us to play a game without our first choice goalkeeper, when we can postpone it and play it with him later, needs to have a long hard think.

what about those who just prefer saturday afternoon games, in september, rather than tuesday night games in winter? i see your point, but isn't that what squads are for? i'm not condoning playing if we were to lose 11 of the first team, but i'd still like to play it if only the keeper is changed. the other mclaughlin won't be getting a game by then, all of the others are easily replaced

Selfishly, I'd like it postponed too......anniversary that day, and even I wouldn't dare go to a game that day.

I can see the look on my lasses face as I tell her the 7th I'll be out for 18hrs or so:lol:

Unfortunately one to miss for me.
Ready made anniversary present, night away at the coast and a chance to see you in your natural environment

what about those who just prefer saturday afternoon games, in september, rather than tuesday night games in winter? i see your point, but isn't that what squads are for? i'm not condoning playing if we were to lose 11 of the first team, but i'd still like to play it if only the keeper is changed. the other mclaughlin won't be getting a game by then, all of the others are easily replaced

Wont make any difference if Burton have three called up and they ask for a postponement.

As much as i prefer Saturday afternoon games I don't mind if this one is moved as I'll be having a dry Saturday in preparation for the next day's run.

As much as i prefer Saturday afternoon games I don't mind if this one is moved as I'll be having a dry Saturday in preparation for the next day's run.

i'm doing the run too but still would prefer a saturday game rather than a midweek one, probably in winter. won't be drinking at either of them anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back