Burton at home postponed?

Yes mate, think i gets into magland around midday on the way home.
Going up to Edinburgh for visa on the Thursday by car, driving home then train to Glasgow on the Friday!
Bad planning and lack of holidays for Lu
Getting the visa is a peice of piss ,£115 including £13-00 postage.Went in on the 6th got passport with visa stamp 15th.

Finishes in Shields though, impacting a huge proportion of travellers to the match 🙄 Could easily argue run stays South of Mags and mostly goes through South Tyneside.

South Tyneside isn’t Sunderland. And shutting half of Newcastle city centre down has a bigger impact on their match day than it does on sunderlands

A few here getting their knickers in a twist over the GNR being the same WEEKEND as we play our home game - so f***ing what???
The GNR is ran on a f***ing Sunday!!!!!

All the hotels in the area are fully booked with runners, so people who want to travel and stay over for the match can't find accommodation.

All the hotels in the area are fully booked with runners, so people who want to travel and stay over for the match can't find accommodation.
How many people do you think that will involve then?
Burton will be up and down the road in a day,so less than a hundred people out of a 30k turn out would be my guess.
Got to go with the majority here I reckon, postponing for a such a small number would not be right IMHO.

How many people do you think that will involve then?
Burton will be up and down the road in a day,so less than a hundred people out of a 30k turn out would be my guess.
Got to go with the majority here I reckon, postponing for a such a small number would not be right IMHO.

There's a few exiles on here who attend all homes and stay over.

I don't mean postponing it now because of the run. I just think they could put the run in the big fixture computer thingy and make sure neither Sunderland or Newcastle were playing at home on the run weekend.

There's a few exiles on here who attend all homes and stay over.

I don't mean postponing it now because of the run. I just think they could put the run in the big fixture computer thingy and make sure neither Sunderland or Newcastle were playing at home on the run weekend.

Given that the run coincides with the international break, it would have been easy enough in this case. Newcastle have no game anyway.

No need to postpone it if we can help it

Burge
Onien
Willis
Ozturk
Hume
Power
Leadbitter
McGeady
Embleton
McGuire
Wyke

Not that much difference to the first choice team at the minute obviously doesn’t leave many options on the bench

Back