Buisy day on the roads today

We got ours last night. It was a doddle. Spoke to my barber this morning, she’s going to do hers “ At 7pm on Saturday night when everyone will be pissed !” 😆

Going to brave Boldon Asda early tomorrow. When I leave the house I am working class, but 15 minutes in Boldon Asda I suddenly feel middle class.

People eating stuff as they do their shopping (to be fair they pay for it at the till) and four generations of the same family blocking an aisle debating which baked beans to get are two irritants.

Just been out and the roads are busy. I have to go out once more then I’m getting on the drink and throwing my car keys down the drain

Going to brave Boldon Asda early tomorrow. When I leave the house I am working class, but 15 minutes in Boldon Asda I suddenly feel middle class.

People eating stuff as they do their shopping (to be fair they pay for it at the till) and four generations of the same family blocking an aisle debating which baked beans to get are two irritants.
Watch out for the fluffy slippers brigade.

Was at marks and spencer's at galleries about half 8 this morning, luckily we got in just before they started making people queue outside it was a little hectic inside still.

Then went to Boldon Asda about half 9 ish and i managed to get a lucky car park space without it being a pain and just used my scan and go app with no wait at checkout. although there were no trolleys so i had to deal with a basket not that i was doing a full shop.

i usually go really late at night or in the middle of the night to boldon asda leading up to christmas to save the hassle but i doubt i'll need to do that tonight.

Travelled yesterday Fareham to Whitley Bay 340 miles. 6 hours 20. Two quick piss stops and the traffic kept moving. The Mrs (no) is staying down south as her dad has Alzeimhers and Vascual Dementia amd wanted to stay with her family, so it was just me and the kids and no dogs. That probably saved us 45 minutes.

Travelled yesterday Fareham to Whitley Bay 340 miles. 6 hours 20. Two quick piss stops and the traffic kept moving. The Mrs (no) is staying down south as her dad has Alzeimhers and Vascual Dementia amd wanted to stay with her family, so it was just me and the kids and no dogs. That probably saved us 45 minutes.
it's an awful disease. hope they have as good a christmas as possible.

Back