Building Work On Holiday

• Thread starter Deleted member 44322
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44322

Anyone had any experience of this before at a hotel you were staying at?

We go to Tenerife 4 weeks today and the hotel we are meant to be going to has major building work taking place. Reviews/photos on Trip Advisor all complain about it. Rang TUI today and they are referring us to Head Office (they will call back within 48 hours :rolleyes:)

Just wondering what our rights are? Do we have to go? I'd rather not if we are staying on a building site.

We go to Tenerife 4 weeks today and the hotel we are meant to be going to has major building work taking place. Reviews/photos on Trip Advisor all complain about it. Rang TUI today and they are referring us to Head Office (they will call back within 48 hours :rolleyes:)

Just wondering what our rights are? Do we have to go? I'd rather not if we are staying on a building site.
You won't spend any time at the hotel other than nights which I don't imagine they will be building during

How do photos complain?

You won't spend any time at the hotel other than nights which I don't imagine they will be building during
Ah, we do though, the girls enjoy going in the pool so we usually spend most of our day there. I have seen a photo on TA of a massive crane right infront of the sun terrace/ pool area, and people complaining of drilling etc all day :cry:

How do photos complain?
Its amazing what can happen nowadays!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back