Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

He'll get bombed out as soon as James is back imo.

Was very good today. He lost the run of their right midfielder a few times like

It's strange. I didn't think he did. The guy was faster than him so he tried to get in a position to intercept it rather than being in a foot race. He did more often than not. But that is a dangerous tactic when your centre half doesn't read it.

Their winger swapped wings so it must have been working

Ross seemed to lose faith in him after his ridiculous Peterborough sending off which is understandable, but it’s outrageous not to have brought him back into the fold long before now.

It’s a cheat code having him and McGeady in League One.
Play fifa with cheats?

Not sure I’d agree. He still looked a bit suspect defensively. And against Coventry he was really poor, rather lucky not to be a part of the Jack Ross cull as he was a major culprit last week. I’ll agree offensively we can’t complain though, he’s fantastic going forward at this level. Think a few CBs with brains would have helped us “carry” Oviedo defensively to exploit him going forward

Another good performance. Think he's firmly put this myth to bed that he doesn't care.

A real shame he hasn't been playing all season, him and McGeady down that left hand side is magic in this league.
Another? Was garbage last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back