Bryan Oviedo

Why the hell he was ever left out of the team for Reece James - for months on end before his 'injury' - is a bloody mystery to me.

We started the season really well with Oviedo in the team, we've finished it really well with him in the team.

Why the hell he was ever left out of the team for Reece James - for months on end before his 'injury' - is a bloody mystery to me.

We started the season really well with Oviedo in the team, we've finished it really well with him in the team.
Ross wants f***ing for doing this. Was he also not picking McGeady as a starter earlier in the season too? (Not 100% sure on the latter)

Won’t be at the club next season so not going up will be a disaster.
I keep reading that on here. What makes people so sure (genuine question) Hopefully we'll be in the Champs and life will maybe be Rosey. Would a prem side, sign him, I dunno?

James is the preferred choice which genuinely baffles me, we’re entering the stage of the season where we have to put our best players out. That simple.
I don't know where this 'James is the preferred Choice' is coming from. It does appear that something must have happened between JR and Oviedo, to explain his absence, but When young Hume came in about the time of the Fleetwood game, before getting injured, I thought that he was there to stay:cool:

Last edited:

Back