Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really can't see that marra. James is the weakest of the three LB’s IMO.

I agree with you but when Oviedo wasn't being picked & JR was being asked about it, all he said was how good James is & how he thinks he can play at a higher level. He likes is balance in attack & defence etc.

I agree with you but when Oviedo wasn't being picked & JR was being asked about it, all he said was how good James is & how he thinks he can play at a higher level. He likes is balance in attack & defence etc.
Cheers mate. Never heard it originally:D

The fact of him being left out has been nothing to do with his ability, it’s been his attitude and just does his own thing! Last international weekend the non-international players reported for training normally while he fucked off to Spain for a few days with his family!

And it’s mad to think some of our fans think Hume should be starting
I don't see how it's mad, mate. He is an exciting young player and I would have thought lads like that should be the way foreward for the club. He hasn't got the experience yet, admitidly, but there's no other way to get experience, other than to play. Oviedo is a very good player. No taking that away, but if he wants away as people on here say, then I reckon personally that Hume s the lad to replace him. He is very much an attacking full back, same as Oviedo:cool:

It’s like the countless shite performances with Oviedo in the team have been forgotten. Just last week he was a massive part in a shambolic defensive performance.

We gain more points with Reece James in the side than we do with Oviedo. You’d think Oviedo was winning us games on his own.

It’s like the countless shite performances with Oviedo in the team have been forgotten. Just last week he was a massive part in a shambolic defensive performance.

We gain more points with Reece James in the side than we do with Oviedo. You’d think Oviedo was winning us games on his own.
Fair but at same time O'Nien passing to Enboukhare to score for 1st has nothing to do with Oviedo. For the 3rd too their lad got wrong side of O'Nein and then his deflected shot went over the keeper. The lad at LB ultimately can't impact on the right back making errors leading to goals.

Reece James last game for us was the cup final & he was caught ball watching for their equaliser. Think he'd fallen out of form previously too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair but at same time O'Nien passing to Enboukhare to score for 1st has nothing to do with Oviedo. For the 3rd too their lad got wrong side of O'Nein and then his deflected shot went over the keeper. The lad at LB ultimately can't impact on the right back making errors leading to goals.

Reece James last game for us was the cup final & he was caught ball watching for their equaliser. Think he'd fallen out of form previously too.

Matthews and Oviedo are by far our best full backs

It’s not even close

Another good performance. Think he's firmly put this myth to bed that he doesn't care.

A real shame he hasn't been playing all season, him and McGeady down that left hand side is magic in this league.

Hopefully the difference in the next 4 games, and we have options with players coming back from injury....

I keep reading that on here. What makes people so sure (genuine question) Hopefully we'll be in the Champs and life will maybe be Rosey. Would a prem side, sign him, I dunno?

I don't know where this 'James is the preferred Choice' is coming from. It does appear that something must have happened between JR and Oviedo, to explain his absence, but When young Hume came in about the time of the Fleetwood game, before getting injured, I thought that he was there to stay:cool:

He wouldn’t be mine but he’s Ross’s, wasn’t a fan of Hume down rochdale me a lot came down his side. But in the lads defence, he’s just came back and you can see he has a bit about him.

Yes, another. He was good last week, he was good the week before, he was good again on Friday.

Couldn't give a fuck if we conceded five last Saturday, he individually was better than Denver Hume in his last appearance when we conceded nowt.
Rubbish. Last week he never tracked back. Jogging all the time. Pathetic

Ross wants f***ing for doing this. Was he also not picking McGeady as a starter earlier in the season too? (Not 100% sure on the latter)

McGeady was injured at the start of the season. Made the bench after about a dozen games then started the next game

I like him but he struggles defensively

That's because he was never a fullback until he came over here.

Last edited:
He was very good Friday night. His quality along with McGeady is pretty obvious. Catts too. They all need to be in the team for the last four games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back